Optum Walk-In Drive 2023: Optum Walk-In Drive 2023 For Chat Support. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Optum is a health services and innovation company on a mission to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is powering modern health care by connecting and serving the whole health system across 150 countries. We combine cutting-edge technology, the world’s largest healthcare database and vast expertise to improve healthcare delivery, quality and efficiency. We are revolutionizing health care that serves more than 100,000 physicians, practices and other healthcare facilities, as well as 127 million individual consumers.
Job Title: Chat Support
- Written communication skills: Advocates must have the ability to communicate online in a conversational manner that promotes dialogue and establishes rapport. Advocates must avoid poor grammar, misstatements, or lengthy explanation. Online writing necessitates that advocate have an aptitude for knowing when to apply the dos and dont’s of online communication.
- Typing skills: The ability to type at a reasonable pace, 30 words a minute (WPM).
- Multi-tasking: Advocates need to be able to simultaneously provide product information, use service engagement skills, and efficiently use service resources.
- Technology comfort and know-how: Advocates must be adept at using the Advocate Workspace, other technology, and automation tools.
- App, Website, and SMS savvy: Consumers who accept an engagement will have high expectations of the advocates’ knowledge. Advocates will need to maintain a high level of familiarity with the digital property the consumer is using.
- Analytical and judgment skills: Advocates need to read between the lines.” Visitors don’t necessarily have good writing skills and advocates may have to interpret what the visitor is really asking by responding with a clarifying question or statement.
- Flexibility: Advocates need to be able to adapt to continual change as the department fine-tunes the messaging program.
- The messaging advocate is chartered to maintain a healthy brand-to-consumer relationship that benefits the consumer. As an advocate, you’ll communicate with consumers primarily through messaging[,G2] . Unlike other forms of communication, messaging grants both you and the consumer time flexibility, and keeps you connected even after the immediate question has been answered. The result is a superior customer service experience for the consumer, and a superior professional experience for you – where you can personalize your interactions and have a meaningful impact on our business.
- Any Graduate Freshers (BE/B.Tech, PG are not eligible)
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 Shifts (Rotational)
- Rotational Week Off’s And Work From Office
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales or account management experience
- Health Care/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
- Social work, behavioural health, disease prevention, health promotion and behaviour change (working with vulnerable populations)
- General knowledge of computers and business operations
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and credibly
- Solid keyboard skills and experience using helpdesk, ordering or CRM software
- Demonstrated ability to achieve service goals
- Success in a highly automated environment
- Dynamic and engaging written communication style
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills – verbal and written
- Two-Way Cab Facility
- Performance Based Incentives
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 1 year
Walk-In Date: 4th November 2023
Time: 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue: Optum UnitedHealth Group, Site 1 Raheja Mindspace, Building no 14 5th Floor, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500081
Contact Person: Akshitha
How to Apply for Optum Walk-In Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here