Accenture Recruitment 2023: Accenture Recruitment 2023 For Banking Operations Associate. Undergraduate / Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Title: Banking Operations Associate
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
- In this role, you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to work well in a team
- Prioritization of workload
- Written and verbal communication
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 1 year
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here